The Fame Cinemas multiplex at the Inorbit Mall, Malad is now re-branded as INOX.
Housed in Inorbit Mall - one of Asia's largest malls, Fame Malad is a multiplex spread across 55,000 sq. ft. and is the largest multiplex in the western suburbs. It is also, technically the most advanced Cineplex in India - comparable to the best in the world.
• Ergonomically designed seating system
• Specially designed Lighting
• Plasma screen video walls
• Cold cathodes and colour changing LED`s
• Agglomerated marble flooring
• State-of-the-art temperature control system
• World class projectors and sound system. Fully digital sound with 3 way surround system
• A very first ‘island type’ concessions counter
• 100% computerized operations with facilities for internet bookings
• A special Jubilee theatre
• A premium luxury theatre by the name of 'Jubilee'
• H6 screens - 1571 seats
• 134 Premier Seats
• 1419 Gold Seats
• 18 Romeo Juliet Seats
Fame Malad too has become synonymous with Fame’s punch line, "Fame Makes my day", Movie premieres, opportunities to meet the biggest Bollywood stars, exclusive ticketed previews, innovative & exciting contests and numerous food festivals are just some of the elements that keep the buzz going at Fame Malad, giving patrons a true flavour of cinema and entertainment as we know it!
INOX Leisure Limited is the diversification venture of the INOX Group into entertainment and is a subsidiary of Gujarat Flurochemicals Ltd. INOX Leisure's mission is to be the leader in the cinema exhibition industry, in every aspect right from the quality and choice of cinema to the varied services offered and eventually the highest market share.More..