You are here
Ileana D'Cruz's inflight beauty routine!
Want to know the secret behind Ileana D’Cruz’s flawless airport looks?
Pond’s brand ambassador reveals her in-flight beauty regime!
The summer holiday season is here and the airport is the first stop before reaching our dream destination. Whether your flight feels like a long haul or a short snooze, the cabin air can dry out your skin. This is exactly why the in-flight skincare routine is important. Brand ambassador of Pond’s, the beautiful Ileana D’Cruz shares her personal in-flight beauty routine.
“Make it a mini- pamper session”, says Ileana.
- I normally have very minimal make up if I am traveling during the day and going short distances, but for long flights I always make sure to remove any make up residue once I settle in my seat and after that I spray some hydrating mist on the face
- I then follow it up with a good moisturizer like the Pond’s White Beauty Day cream – my daily cream that works to keep my skin spotless.
- One thing I don’t neglect is my lips, they too need nourishment. So, I apply an oil rich lip balm to keep them from getting chapped and dry
- For a long flight, it’s important not to don’t forget to hydrate yourself along with the skin, so drinking lots of water is very important
- I sometimes like to use a warm napkin followed by a cold one. This really feels relaxing and makes my in-flight beauty routine a bit more like a spa regime
- Before stepping off the plane, I use my Pond’s white beauty pearl gel facewash to cleanse and refresh my skin and follow it up with a tinted BB cream like the Pond’s BB + Cream to bring about an instant glow. I then use a lip tint and after that I am ready for the paparazzi!