You are here
The Grub Fest at Phoenix Marketcity Kurla from 23 to 25 December 2016
THE GRUB FEST -India’s Premier Food Festival Makes Its way to Phoenix Marketcity, Kurla
Mumbai, 23 December 2016: The Grub Fest, India’s premier food festival, makes its debut in Mumbai this December23rd, 24thand 25th at Phoenix Marketcity, Kurla, one of the most popular destinations for shopping, dining and entertainment in the city.After successful editions of the festival in Delhi, Gurgaon & Pune, the event is ready to launch for the first time in Mumbai, this winter. With a collective footfall ofover 3 lakh food enthusiasts, 250 restaurants, a line-up of prominent chefs and some of the top artistes in the country for entertainment, The Grub Fest has fast become the most awaited culinary event in the country. Food enthusiasts can expect a number of newly-opened food brands presenting their products to a large audience for the first time, along with some older ones. Apart from the food, visitors can look forward to live performances by some of the most popular up-and-coming music artistes and stand-up comedians. Additionally, visitors and participate in chef demos by a couple of the most prominent chefs in the food industry. The Grub Fest has something for everyone.
• Restaurants will showcase curated menus with distinctive ambiance for their space at the fest
• Brands include Taco Bell, Burger King, Chaayos, Bar Bar, ITC, Kaavo, Fresh Menu, The Belgian Waffles Co and more
• Sublime music by a hand-picked line-up of artistes to compliment the food and the beautiful Mumbai winters. Artistes include Raghav Meattle, BassHunk, ADGRMS, Myris and more
• Stand-up comedy by Navin Noronha, Siddharth Dudeja and Vaibhav Sethia
• Food enthusiasts will have an opportunity to witness prominent chefs creating their favourite dishes and also interact with them at The Grub Theatre
• All day food indulgence and entertainment from 12 Noon to 10 PM
Event: The Grub Fest
Venue: Dublin Square, Phoenix Marketcity, Kurla
Date: 23rd December – 25th December, 2016
Time: 12 noon to 10 p.m.
For more information visit The Grub Fest Page
Featured Events - View All
The latest events in malls - product promotions, celebrity visits, product launches, events for kids, band performances, DJ Nights, Festival Celebrations, Social Causes and more.
|Event Photo||Event Description|
Foodhall rejoices Singaporean cuisine
24 Mar 2017
Get ready for an unforgettable evening with the King of Bass, Nucleya at Dublin Square, Phoenix Marketcity, Kurla
26 Mar 2017